Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Honey Challenge and Ultra-Sensitive Skincare Part 2


The Honey Challenge
DIY skincare for ultra-sensitive and dry skin Part 2
January 30th, 2013

Here it comes again! Honey face mask trial number 2, the results keep coming and I have developed a serious lip-licking compulsion when wearing it, so I sit in the bathtub flapping my tongue around like a Labrador Retriever. 

Here I am before the shower: 


Here I am after:


It is definitely helping my skin out a lot, and I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson yet, but honey in your eyes is about 10 thousand times worse than soap. Why have I not learned to not touch my eyes. Why. I am noticing more improvement in my mustache and further skin tone improvement, also my pores are quite obviously smaller than they were when I started.

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays, Acne is a common issue for youngsters there are youngsters who have acne face, but now there is a thing which will help you to remove all of your acne and give you back your glowing skin. There are many products to stop-acne but the best one that I've used and recommended to others is this cream.

    ReplyDelete